Wednesday 21 November 2012


Wrap Me In Your Arms <3


























Hey Hunnies :) As i write this i'm snugged up in my bed whilst the rain pours outside and the wind hits my window. How i love to be home! The weather is horrible lately but the bright side does arrive as i can now bring out my Winter wardrobe, oh how i've missed it. My coats have been lonely as of late :(

One major trend i've seen come back is the fur waistcoats, people have been whipping theirs out left, right and center and are looking amazing. I manged to snag mine up last year and have been loving it ever since, especially the suede pockets which help to keep my hands warm. Unfortunately a few of the shirt buttons were missing :( but all that needs is a little bit of TLC and luckily the necklace cover it. Oh and do mind my shiny nose, will be doing a face mask tonight ^.^

Waistcoat - Rocket Vintage store
Jumper - Beyond Retro
Shirt - Charity shop/Thrift Store
Leggings - H&M
Cowboy Boots - Office
Necklace - Topshop
Headband - H&M

Thank You for stopping by! :) Xxx

11 comments:

  1. Uuh nice shirt! You look so pretty here :)

    Thanks for your comment and follow! <3

    http://velvet-lightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit and you are so cute.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thank You so much!! Sure thing I'll check out your blog now Xx

      Delete
  3. love the fur and the gilet!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it, hope that you like it.
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may be in love with your necklace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Love with it too! Wear it all the time Xx

      Delete